FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS...
Jim Beam Homegrown runs from 1.00pm - 11.00pm - gates open 30 mins prior
PHOTO ID - the ONLY acceptable options are:
- Current NZ Drivers Licence
- Current Passport (expired not accepted)
- 18+ card
If you don't have one of these forms of photo ID you will be given an under 18 wristband and won't be able to access any alcohol at the event. No exceptions, it's the law guys.
TICKET NAMES MATCHING PHOTO ID - NOT REQUIRED
- This isn't required (say if your friend bought a ticket that you are now going to use), just make sure you bring your photo ID to validate your age
UNDER 18 TICKET vs OVER 18 TICKET
- If you purchased the wrong ticket type, it's okay, just bring your photo ID and you will be given the correct wristband.
HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR E-TICKET FROM EVENTBRITE?
- You may have made a typo when you put in your email address. If so, you will need to contact Eventbrite with the following details:
1. Name: First and last name on the order.
2. Email Address: The correct email address you attempted to enter on the order.
3. Event Name and Location: The name and location of the event you registered for.
4. Registration Date: The date you registered for the event through Eventbrite.
5. Payment Type: The type of card that was used for the purchase (Visa, MasterCard, or other payment type).
6. Last 4 Digits on the Card: The last 4 digits of the card used to purchase the tickets.
EFTPOS / CASH
- The majority of stalls will have EFTPOS facilities but won;t hurt to bring some cash
- There two ATM's on site - one at the front of the TSB Bank Arena and one in the Dub & Roots stage area