- Early Bird tickets SOLD OUT
- GA tickets SOLD OUT
There will be no gate sales
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
- Jim Beam Homegrown is a 15+ event. If you are under 15 you will need to be accompanied by a legitimate legal guardian (older brothers, cousins etc. won't cut it)
- We will only be selling a maximum of 15% of all tickets to people under 18 years. So if you are under 18 and want a ticket it would pay to get it sooner rather than later to avoid missing out.
- Children under 5 are free
- Please note that if required Sunday 5th March 2017 will be used as a postponement day.
- All people under 18 who buy a ticket to Homegrown will need to pre-register on a special 'Under 18 database'.
If you don't register and we don't have your details you won't be allowed into the festival.
- Click HERE to register or for more info
When you get to Jim Beam Homegrown you will need to swap your ticket for a wristband that will get you in and out of the different stages during the day. These wristbands will be available from 2 locations
- At the Jervois Quay entrance to lower Frank Kitts Park
- At the Dub & Roots Stage entrance at Waitangi Park
- Check out the site map for ticket entry locations
The Ticketing Tents will shut at 7pm, if you arrive after this you will need to swap your ticket at the Merch & Info Tent in Lower Frank Kitts Park or security staff at the entrance at the Dub & Roots main entrance.